Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

yeah...

Admit it, you had fun doing that didn't you.

Where's the Cream Filling Where's the Cream Filling

You make children cry don't you

I gave this a 5 for humour because I wasn't really sure what the hell to think. I thought it was funny but was compelled to be extremely offended at the same time. Watching that was like....watching winnie the pooh fondle tigger or bart simpson jacking off. I just feel that the two should not be mixed.
Still though it was a good animation.

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 1) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 1)

Fantastic

You people that complain about their voices are sick, horrible people. I for one am tired of 'cool amareican' accents, lets have some bog standard northern accents, I'm from the south of england so my voice is a bit crap as u can hear on my movies but your voices go so well with the cartoons.

By the way, are you Scottis or just really far up north in england??

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

I love you...

No seriously I do. I love this cartoon and I love you for making it, I look at flash animations like this and it makes me want to delete the flash movies that I make.

PS. I also despise you for making my stuff look so bad lol.

Matrix Remade Live Action Matrix Remade Live Action

hmmm.

You guys clearly don't talk to girls much. I'll give you 10 for 10 for trying, I did like some of that stuff seriously, but you can't help but look sad. expecially the guy in the bike helmet lol. When he came out I was just like ' oh my god'. Good stuff though.

PS. How long did it take you to make this?

how it will end. how it will end.

loved it

I seriosuly love your stuff man, I have to say that you do voices really well and ur a good actor, I would lvoe to hear u do some properly serious stuff. The cartoon was random, but I'm pretty sure thats where u were heading with it so good job.

You are a F*cking Moron8 You are a F*cking Moron8

I'm getting bored

I'm sorry, but these are really getting boring. I can't believe u can manage to get a 4.48 score just by hurling abuse at a fit girl. The lip synching isn't even done well, I think these started off well but I really think u need to do something new. That FBI agent guy is kinda funny, u should do more stuff with him.

BTW it does really piss my off, that I worked my ass off on my cartoon Reaper and it didn't even get a 4.00 and u get a good mark just because people 'agree' with what ur saying.

The-WalrusZ responds:

Thanks for the review, but it seems as though you gave me a low score because you are jealous. Hey, I'm the first to admit the animation isn't exactly stellar, but neither is a lot of good characters, (South Park). I think it IS about the characters tho. I think a lot of people like the 'character' of Reginold. He just says what a lot of people are thinking. It is different than a lot of 'blood & guts' stuff, and I think the humor comes out of the true statements, and 'off journalistic' quality. Not everyone's cup of tea, to be sure.

Kuma-cave #2: Kuma-cave #2:

heh heh

Anything from Family guy makes me laugh, but your right, this doesn't deserve a 5. At least u know when u havn't made something so good, unlike some asses out there, good stuff.

Betrayal : Trailer Betrayal : Trailer

didn't really do it for me

First off the eye pan was far too long, I got really bored watching it but I stuck it out cuz I liked the song. I thought things were gonna pikc up when I saw the dude with the shotgun but when it shot he didn't even move which I didn't personally like. It was just really boring and to be honest didn't look like u'd put much effor into to, I can tell that ur obviously not very good drawing guns cuz the sniper gun at the end looked really bad. Sorry but it was a bit of a poor excuse of a movie, you could have at least put some backgrounds in.

Cooking with Hannibal Cooking with Hannibal

lol

I liked that, I had a good chuckle, I'd like to see more of those funny little quirky movies.